Home
URGENT REQUEST - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: URGENT REQUEST (/showthread.php?tid=46274)



URGENT REQUEST - DPITRE02 - 09-03-2014 06:40 PM

Please pray for Laura she's was bitten by a stray cat, became extremely ill (even with meds), she has lost part of her finger and she may loose additional parts on her hand, if not the whole hand. In Jesus Name, I pray for a complete healing.... AMEN


RE: URGENT REQUEST - Guest - 09-05-2014 06:22 AM

Lord heal Laura from what has happened to her, may she not lose her hand. May she live to give you all the honor and the glory to whom all power belongs. I pray this in Jesus name amen.


RE: URGENT REQUEST - abbie - 09-05-2014 10:20 AM

HEAVENLY FATHER I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE PRAYERS FOR LAURA IN JESUS NAME AND WE GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY FOR LAURA AND HER LIFE