Home
Prayer Needed for Legal Problem - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer Needed for Legal Problem (/showthread.php?tid=45617)



Prayer Needed for Legal Problem - DJ1979 - 06-26-2014 04:03 PM

Hi. I am in major need of prayer. I feel alone and need to be lifted up to God in prayer. I need prayer for a legal problem(s) that I am facing. I have confessed my sins openly to Jesus, and have begged Him for forgiveness. I vowed to Him that I would never make this same sin again in my life. I asked Him to was me of my iniquities and sins, and asked Him to please grant me favor my legal problem.
Please lift me up on prayer. I need it.


RE: Prayer Needed for Legal Problem - beth_hager1 - 06-27-2014 10:45 PM

Dear Lord I know that you know all about this. I pray that members of the body of Christ are walking along side and supporting your child as he/she deals with this issue. I pray that all needed deliverance and accountability relating to this will be asserted and that all wounds will be healed. In Jesus name amen.


RE: Prayer Needed for Legal Problem - Chris8 - 12-08-2016 05:04 PM

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this person and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen