Home
Hey - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hey (/showthread.php?tid=44728)



Hey - mehr672 - 03-07-2014 04:58 AM

Hey. I am new in this forum and want to become a part of this useful community. Here are much knowledge things like food, entertainment and many more. I will also visit India. Hope my stay wills peaceful foe everyone in this forum. Share your ideas and introduction.
Bless


RE: Hey - Brother_David - 03-07-2014 07:54 AM

Welcome to the forum my brother. May the Lord bless your journeys in India. May He guard and guide your steps in all your journeys my comings and goings. Lord God may all his journeys be peaceful ones and thank You Lord to leading him to this forum site so that he might raise up is voice to honor and praise You Lord God.

I pray this in Jesus precious name

Amen