![]() |
|
need prayers - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: need prayers (/showthread.php?tid=43311) |
need prayers - JoshuaCaleb - 10-05-2013 04:48 PM I really need your prayers I am all stressed out please pray f or me and my family to find affordable health care.... this world needs prayer such a shame RE: need prayers - kurieeleeson - 10-05-2013 05:27 PM God in heaven, grant us relief from stress. Show us that stress is a creation of our own minds. Reveal to us that you are already at the end of our lives, waiting on the other side, and you planned everything from A to Z. Looking for healthcare is just one more hurdle in this world of seemingly never-ending trials, Lord. I lift up this search and all of our workings in this world, that we may accomplish each so that we can further trust in you for deliverance. Make a river to flow in the desert Yahweh!!! Time and time again, you have proven your miraculous mercy for us. Continue to pour out your Spirit on our families. By the cross, and through your Son Jesus Christ we ask. Amen. RE: need prayers - Chris8 - 11-24-2016 12:54 PM In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now ! I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen Psalms 107:20 Amen |