![]() |
|
stolen pet - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: stolen pet (/showthread.php?tid=42915) |
stolen pet - Guest - 09-03-2013 10:31 AM A little yorkshire terrier was taken from a garden of a family near our home. A neighbour said she saw a van take off. Please pray that whoever took this little dog will have a change of heart and return him. thank you for praying
RE: stolen pet - Guest - 09-03-2013 11:03 AM Jesus, please return this beloved pet yorkie back to this person and/or find leads to it's return safely to it's proper owner. In Jesus name amen. I own to borkies (yorkie bichon mix) and when I look at them I'll remind myself to pray for You. RE: stolen pet - stevendanielsen - 09-03-2013 11:28 AM Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please help guest neighbor to get their dog back and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN. |