Home
prayer to get my family back - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer to get my family back (/showthread.php?tid=42672)



prayer to get my family back - robin98 - 08-12-2013 07:58 AM

I pray that I get my family back soon. I pray that jasons heart will soften and he'll open his heart uo to me and want to move forward together and give marriage another chance. Our 2 sons Anthony and Austin would like to have their family back together. God Bless.


RE: prayer to get my family back - eugene - 08-12-2013 12:40 PM

Lord, please restore what is broken and heal what is hurting. Please unify this family in all love, grace, light and joy. Let them lead a life that is pleasing to you, and let them find hope and encouragement in their relationship with you and each other


RE: prayer to get my family back - Ishia - 08-12-2013 02:21 PM

I pray that god will bring my family back together that my fiancé will come back and have a change of heart and love me and his son again. I pray that the evil from his family and friends he will not listen too that is against me and I pray that god will show him that he loves me and wants to be with me and for us to get married. amen


RE: prayer to get my family back - Guest0215 - 08-13-2013 09:04 AM

I pray that your husband comes back with your family and gives your relationship another chance. Dear Lord please bless this family and this marriage. In Jesus name. Amen