Home
prayer - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer (/showthread.php?tid=42072)



prayer - Stephan - 06-24-2013 02:48 PM

Hi my name is Stephan and live in South Africa . I'm 30 years old . I have a calling from God but somthing is keeping me from God and I'm getting addicted to pornography and im gay . I am so depressed and I have this fear in me that I cant control . I need prayer for strength and wksdom to fight this thing that is attacking me . I want to live and work for Christ .


RE: prayer - Chris8 - 09-13-2016 06:12 AM

Lord please have mercy on Stephan. In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave Stephan, their family and their home ! Now ! I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
James 5:16