Home
help and guidance - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: help and guidance (/showthread.php?tid=41228)



help and guidance - jdfrazier - 04-19-2013 02:09 PM

I sit here, heavy hearted, feeling a little defeated. Fred has given up…on us, on me, on the kids and himself. I don’t know how you can say “I can’t do this anymore” but still love and care deeply for someone. I just don’t know what to do. I feel like I am not living my life, that I am just watching it happen. Our life was to get easier in a couple of month (kids both going to college). Please pray for us. For Fred to come back to each one of us, to reconnect with me, to go to therapy by himself and with me…I want my partner in life back, I am so very lonely and sad without him…he is my great love.


RE: help and guidance - Dawn1 - 04-21-2013 01:57 AM

LORD, I LIFT UP FRED BEFORE YOU. GRANT HIM THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. LET THIS COUPLE BECOME A COUPLE AFTER YOUR HEART. ALLOW THEM TO BECOME A COUPLE AFTER YOUR OWN STRAGEY. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN


RE: help and guidance - jdfrazier - 04-22-2013 11:00 AM

Bless you Dawn1 for your prayers...please continue to pray for each of us.