Home
Prayer for Job So I Can Move On - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer for Job So I Can Move On (/showthread.php?tid=41203)



Prayer for Job So I Can Move On - Mermaid0614 - 04-16-2013 03:12 PM

Hello, all brothers and sisters in Christ. I was wondering if you would send up a little prayer for me to Our Heavenly Father? I am having a hard time holding onto employment, mostly due to works of evil being targeted at me. Some people feel I should be doing one thing; I was told by a prophet that I was to move to a certain place to begin a ministry that the Lord would show me, once I got there.

Trouble is, the place he described, where I believe I am to settle, is many miles from the home state I reside in now. I can't go there without the necessary funds; I have nowhere near enough to travel on. If this is really His will, please ask the Lord to have evildoers take their hands off my income so I can be going in the direction of God's will for my life. Would you pray for these folks as well?

I would so much appreciate it...thank you and God bless all of you!


RE: Prayer for Job So I Can Move On - Guest - 04-16-2013 09:59 PM

Please understand that when God wants you to be in the ministry with full blessings, you will hear him speak to you and you will know it is the Father. You cannot rely on someone prophecied to you when you are not filled with the Holy Spirit. If you were, you would have known that it is the will of the Father and you won't have to worry about funds because God the Father will supply all your needs because it is his calling for your life. It is not your calling.