![]() |
|
I need help - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: I need help (/showthread.php?tid=41198) |
I need help - Guest - 04-16-2013 06:09 AM I am selfishly asking for help, since praying on my own seems to have little or no effect. At the end of February my life seemed to fall apart. The love of my life left me, after cheating on me. I fully accept responsibility for this loss, because I was depressed and needy due to my difficulties in finding a full time teaching job, and most of my friends have moved away. Ideally I would love her to come back into my life, but I fully accept that she is an independent person. So I would like her to come back to me (I am quite confident that I would be the best for her), or to just be happy. I am also painfully alone, so i pray that my friends are not mad at me and still care about me. I finally, need some reassurance that I have not ruined my life, that someone cares about me that things can get better. This is crushing me, to the point that I constantly wish I would die. I just need some help, support, and companionship in this hellish life. I am at the end of my rope, I see no hope, I can't do this much longer. Finally, please pray for my friends that are suffering. Pray for the ones that are unsure of their futures, that have lost loved ones, that hate their jobs, and for the ones that are happy that their happiness will continue. RE: I need help - Chris8 - 04-16-2013 05:50 PM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord RE: I need help - Guest - 04-16-2013 08:10 PM Lord heal this broken heart, give them the strength to keep on going forward as they gain wisdom and learn from this experience. In Jesus name I pray amen. |