Home
SISTER-IN -LAW - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: SISTER-IN -LAW (/showthread.php?tid=40699)



SISTER-IN -LAW - DONANDHAROLD2014 - 03-07-2013 09:01 PM

pray for my sister in law she have cancer real bad the doctor said there nothing more they can do and she can go at anytime pray that god will heal her also pray for my brother her husband and kids. thanks don


RE: SISTER-IN -LAW - stevendanielsen - 03-07-2013 09:38 PM

Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please put your every healing hand around Donandharold2014 sister law and heal her of cancer and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.


RE: SISTER-IN -LAW - Chris8 - 03-08-2013 04:10 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord