![]() |
|
prayer for strength - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: prayer for strength (/showthread.php?tid=40697) |
prayer for strength - sarahk415 - 03-07-2013 06:07 PM I am in need of powerful prayer. My babies father left me about 4 mnths ago. We have a 1 yr old daughter and a baby boy kn the way. He now has a girlfriend and has totally cut me and his children out of his life.I need prayer for strength, that i can move on and be a great mother and stop thinking about him. Prayer that he'll realize what he lost and feel guilty for putting us through so much. Please help me pray. Thank you RE: prayer for strength - stevendanielsen - 03-07-2013 09:45 PM Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please Sarahk415 and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belong. IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN. |