Home
Lost and in need of hope - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Lost and in need of hope (/showthread.php?tid=40408)



Lost and in need of hope - SG - 02-12-2013 09:33 PM

I am a born again Christian. I am trying to follow Jesus. I go to church and attend Bible study group.

But I have hit a 30-something life crisis. Life has not turned out the way I had hoped. I am blessed with a good paying job and no major health issues. I should be happy. But I am single, I have no family, I feel lost in the 'burbs. I am full of despair. I pray but God is silent.

Please pray for direction in my life and for hope. For purpose. And for courage to get through one more day as the hamster wheel of life keeps turning.


RE: Lost and in need of hope - Chris8 - 02-12-2013 10:50 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this person! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord