Home
need help - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: need help (/showthread.php?tid=4031)



need help - Guest - 09-23-2008 05:46 AM

I am in need of $2400 by the end of September in order to buy food and pay bills I recently lost my job
Please pray that god will help meet our needs
Thank you
Charles
brassm504[at]yahoo.com


RE: need help - Guest - 09-23-2008 06:39 AM

Heavenly Farther you know what hard times we are all living through, and how many people are losing their jobs. Please send help from above to help Charles and his family. He is in need of a good paying job with benefits, and financial help. Your word says, we have not because we ask not. We are asking you now to provide for Charles for his family. We are your children and I'm sure You want what is
best for us. If there is a lesson for Charles to learn from this have him learn it, and help him to move on with faith in his heart and knowing you have heard our prayers and have come to help them all. I ask you this in Jesus Precious name, and may it be done to Glorified You Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior


RE: need help - Chris8 - 12-20-2012 12:30 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Charles.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Charles! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord