Home
*********prayer for LAURA ******** - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: *********prayer for LAURA ******** (/showthread.php?tid=39938)



*********prayer for LAURA ******** - Guest - 01-07-2013 05:14 PM

Satan has HIS grip on you!! You are hateful, angry and full of revenge!!!!
PRAY NOW before it is too LATE!!! Your last act was HEARTLESS, just HEARTLESS!!! I am praying for you!

Thank you for your prayers for this woman who needs them so desperately.

Oh how she has HURT so many, so badly.
Dear Lord, I pray for her, make her see how awful she is. I pray she will repent and seek your path. Dear Lord, please protect us and keep us safe. In Jesus name I pray, amen


RE: *********prayer for LAURA ******** - Chris8 - 01-07-2013 11:00 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Laura.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Laura! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord