Home
Prayer a new and healty beginning. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer a new and healty beginning. (/showthread.php?tid=39925)



Prayer a new and healty beginning. - Survivor03 - 01-06-2013 11:08 AM

I am a type 1 diabetic for 10 years now and I just got the results from the lab for my 3 month blood work and my numbers are higher (A1C) than they have been in a long time. When I was at my Endocrinologist 3 months ago for a finger stick my A1C was the lowest it has been in a long time. I knew that my A1C was going to be up a little more than last time, but I had no ideal just how high. I just pray my Doctor won't be to hard on me even though I know most of it is my fault.

It was Jan. 3rd 2003 God almost called me home due To DKA. What happened was my body was changing from a type 2 diabetic to a type 1. They told my family that they could not guarantee if I would make it through the night. They even called the Chaplain to come and pray with my husband and son, thus the reason I choose my name. I am living proof that miracles do happen. God is an awesome God and he decided back then that he still had more for me to do so I need to honor him better in all areas of my life, as I am still a work in progress. Jesus-cross

Could you please pray that God would give me the strength to help me to eat just the right healthy foods that I need instead of wanting something that I know is not good, to exercise regularly, and to also count my carbs better for my insulin pump so I get just the right amount of insulin so I can get my blood sugars down. It was definitely a wake up call. My cholesterol levels also went up. I also need to lose a lot of weight, which I know would help also.

Our Pastor preached an awesome sermon today about changing old habits for 2013 because our bodies are the temple of God, and I know I haven't been honoring God as I know I should be in this area.

Thank you so much, and may God challenge us all this year if there is something we need to change. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen Bless Heart


RE: Prayer a new and healty beginning. - Guest - 01-06-2013 04:14 PM

I agree with you, by the Lord's stripes we Were Healed Amen!


RE: Prayer a new and healty beginning. - Survivor03 - 01-07-2013 11:13 AM

(01-06-2013 04:14 PM)Guest Wrote:  I agree with you, by the Lord's stripes we Were Healed Amen!
Thank You! Heart