Home
marriage - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: marriage (/showthread.php?tid=39169)



marriage - Guest - 11-08-2012 08:59 PM

praying that my boyfriend will ask me to marry him soon we have been dating for almost 4 years


RE: marriage - Guest - 11-08-2012 09:18 PM

If you have been dating for 4 years, I'm sorry to say this but he is not interested in marriage. I pray that God the Father will provide according to His will and make a way for you in Jesus' name.


RE: marriage - Guest - 11-08-2012 10:43 PM

Father God please intervene and make it right for this couple - in Jesus' name -Amen


RE: marriage - angelsmercy26 - 11-08-2012 11:10 PM

Dear Lord please intervene in guest's relationship and open a new chapter for her whether it be marriage or opening a new door that guides her closer to you. May your will be done, amen.


RE: marriage - Chris8 - 11-09-2012 04:00 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this couple.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this couple! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord