Home
Harm - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Harm (/showthread.php?tid=38931)

Pages: 1 2

Harm - Guest - 10-23-2012 09:08 PM

Stop the following,bugging and harassment stop the gossiping and drama starting. Don't allow anyone else to tarnish my husband Paul name. There has bed a lot of evil works going on for a great deal of time. Let no weapon formed against him prosper also that anyone speaking evil gossiping or harassing him be silenced. Lord let no curse or harassment continue on Paul R of our family. These evil people need to be stopped in Jesus name
Amen

RE: Harm - Chris8 - 10-24-2012 12:00 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

RE: Harm - Guest - 10-25-2012 12:21 PM

Evil is all around him and the devil has been working hard in our lives for about 4 years. Please don't allow him any longer God remove the devil from our home and work anywhere else he is working against us. Protect us and help us out of this storm
Thank you
Cam

RE: Harm - Guest - 10-26-2012 06:44 AM

My husband continues to be paranoid and depressed from the harassment please remove this evil

RE: Harm - Guest - 10-29-2012 10:35 AM

Silence all tongues that wish to curse or harm

RE: Harm - Guest - 11-01-2012 11:25 AM

He is still being bullied at work and hurting please continue to pray for him.

RE: Harm - stephie77 - 11-01-2012 12:17 PM

Father God put a Godly protective cover over Paul. May no weapon formed against him prosper. May Your peace be with him. Work everything out to the good, In Jesus Name, Amen

RE: Harm - Guest - 11-02-2012 01:20 AM

(10-23-2012 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote:  Stop the following,bugging and harassment stop the gossiping and drama starting. Don't allow anyone else to tarnish my husband Paul name. There has bed a lot of evil works going on for a great deal of time. Let no weapon formed against him prosper also that anyone speaking evil gossiping or harassing him be silenced. Lord let no curse or harassment continue on Paul R of our family. These evil people need to be stopped in Jesus name
Amen

You need the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. You cannot glorify God the Father and our Lord Jesus without the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You cannot love yourself without the Holy Spirit. You cannot praise God and our Lord Jesus without the Holy Spirit. A lot of christians here on this forum are not baptize of the Holy Spirit even though they pray for one another. Ask our Lord Jesus for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and only then you will receive miracles in your life.

Pray the following prayer below:

My Heavenly Father, I am a believer. I am your child and you are my Father. Jesus is my Lord. I believe with all my heart that your word is true. Your word says that if I will ask I will receive the Holy Spirit, so in the Name of Jesus Christ, my Lord, I am asking you to fill me to overflowing with your precious Holy Spirit.

Jesus, baptize me in the Holy Spirit. Because of your word, I believe that I now receive, and I thank you for it. I believe that the Holy Spirit is within me, and by faith I accept it. Now Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise my God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as you give me the utterance. Amen.

RE: Harm - Guest - 11-06-2012 07:19 AM

Thank you

RE: Harm - Guest - 11-13-2012 12:02 PM

BlessBless
(11-02-2012 01:20 AM)Guest Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote:  Stop the following,bugging and harassment stop the gossiping and drama starting. Don't allow anyone else to tarnish my husband Paul name. There has bed a lot of evil works going on for a great deal of time. Let no weapon formed against him prosper also that anyone speaking evil gossiping or harassing him be silenced. Lord let no curse or harassment continue on Paul R of our family. These evil people need to be stopped in Jesus name
Amen

You need the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. You cannot glorify God the Father and our Lord Jesus without the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You cannot love yourself without the Holy Spirit. You cannot praise God and our Lord Jesus without the Holy Spirit. A lot of christians here on this forum are not baptize of the Holy Spirit even though they pray for one another. Ask our Lord Jesus for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and only then you will receive miracles in your life.

Pray the following prayer below:

My Heavenly Father, I am a believer. I am your child and you are my Father. Jesus is my Lord. I believe with all my heart that your word is true. Your word says that if I will ask I will receive the Holy Spirit, so in the Name of Jesus Christ, my Lord, I am asking you to fill me to overflowing with your precious Holy Spirit.

Jesus, baptize me in the Holy Spirit. Because of your word, I believe that I now receive, and I thank you for it. I believe that the Holy Spirit is within me, and by faith I accept it. Now Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise my God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as you give me the utterance. Amen.