![]() |
|
Freedom - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Freedom (/showthread.php?tid=3857) |
Freedom - Guest - 09-14-2008 06:02 AM Prayer for financial freedom, a to be in a relationship with the man the Lord wants for me, I have been torn between a past relationship that won't let go and want to be with someone new , Move the mountains and open the doors so that a new beginning is in store.. Amen RE: Freedom - Chris8 - 04-25-2012 05:00 AM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |