Home
Pray for me - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pray for me (/showthread.php?tid=37690)



Pray for me - Mili - 08-17-2012 02:38 PM

People laugh at me because i believe Jesus..I am not getting promoted and people think that i'm good for nothing.I know Jesus is with me and he can do miracles through me...and i was to hold into to but sometimes it is very difficult..Pls pray so that he can help me to stay wih him no matter what happens and i badly need promotion at work. Pls pray for my family life and my financial situation is not good. I try my best to fullfill the need of my family but i always feel that i'm lacking. I am the only believer in my family and i pray that my whole pray can know the lord.


RE: Pray for me - Chris8 - 08-17-2012 09:56 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeartBless


RE: Pray for me - Dawn1 - 08-18-2012 01:56 AM

FATHER GOD, HELP MILI TO BELIVE THAT SHE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH YOU WHO GIVE HER STRENGTH. GIVE HER A PEACE OF MIND. MEET ALL OF HER NEEDS ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN


RE: Pray for me - Guest - 08-18-2012 03:40 AM

Please remove the self pity from yourself and read the Bible and learn the will of God for your life.