Home
My wife is in china and i need her here now - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My wife is in china and i need her here now (/showthread.php?tid=37685)



My wife is in china and i need her here now - jcila - 08-17-2012 10:16 AM

My new wife is in china
I put in the paperwork and it has been approved
But i need my wife here fast as i am very sick

But her appointments are a month out for the interview
then another few weeks for the green card

I need my wife here fast to help me.
I ask yuo to pray to God
to allow my wife to get her green card fast so she can fly here to help me


RE: My wife is in china and i need her here now - Dawn1 - 08-18-2012 02:57 AM

FATHER GOD, WHILE YOU ARE WORKING OUT AWAY FOR THIS MAN'S WIFE TO COME HOME, PLEASE COMFORT HIM. GIVE HIM STRENGTH TO HANG ON STRONG. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN


RE: My wife is in china and i need her here now - Guest - 08-18-2012 03:45 AM

Only God's will we will wait and no other.