Home
Prayer Request - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer Request (/showthread.php?tid=37424)



Prayer Request - Seth - 08-02-2012 10:59 PM

Please pray that the Lord will heal my heart, my soul and my life. My life often feels empty and meaningless, and it doesn't seem to have much focus or direction. I also have some bad habits, or sins that take up my time, and I want to be free from them. Please pray for healing. Pray for a new life, and new direction. Pray for joy and peace, and pray that God will purify my life, and fill me with His love. Pray that the Lord will teach me to pray, how to speak with Him, and how to hear His voice. Pray for clear direction and discipline. Thanks.


RE: Prayer Request - mommyto3 - 08-02-2012 11:14 PM

I have just prayed for you and will add you to my prayer list
HeartJesus-signRead-bible


RE: Prayer Request - Dawn1 - 08-03-2012 01:11 AM

"THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY FROTRESS AND MY DELIVERER. I CALL UPON THE LORD, WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED." PSALM 18:2,3


RE: Prayer Request - Dawn1 - 08-09-2012 12:59 AM

"YOU WILL SEEK ME AND FIND ME, WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. I WILL BE FOUND BY YOU, SAYS THE LORD." JEREMIAH 29:13,14


RE: Prayer Request - Dawn1 - 08-10-2012 01:09 AM

"THE ANGLE OF THE LORD ENCAMPS AROUND THOSE WHO FEAR HIM, AND DELIVERS THEM." PSALM 34:7


RE: Prayer Request - ljn - 08-10-2012 08:53 AM

Jesus,I ask you to work in Seth so that Seth
will believe in you. lead Seth to put his trust
in you. so Seth will know he belongs
to you , and will have the assurance that he
will go to be with you in heaven. lead Seth
to think much about these things.
research scripture prayer and praise the LORD.
go to POWERFUL BIBLICAL PRAYERS


RE: Prayer Request - Godschild9108 - 08-10-2012 09:24 AM

Seth I admit I have been there, I am 22yrs old and I struggle sometimes to keep my eyes on God. but you have to keep in mind that Greater is he that is in US than he that is in the world. He is truely might to save, He knows our hurts and our pains...this is nothing new to him so there is no need to be embaressed. Take it to him in prayer cast every single problem on him.

Dear Lord I lift up my brother Seth in prayer I thank you Lord for giving him a heart that desires more of you, A heart that desires to be pure and genuine before you. I ask Lord that you take every desire out of him that is not of you. I ask Lord that you build him up, Lord I ask that you give him a life changing encounter with you, Give him a understanding of your Love. Lord I thank you for giving him a glimpse into all you have planned for him, you know his destiny and I ask that you give him devine encouneters with any and everyone that is meant to lead him to his destiny in you. I give you honor in advance. In Jesus Name AMEN.

Amen!
(08-10-2012 01:09 AM)Dawn1 Wrote:  "THE ANGLE OF THE LORD ENCAMPS AROUND THOSE WHO FEAR HIM, AND DELIVERS THEM." PSALM 34:7



RE: Prayer Request - Chris8 - 08-10-2012 09:22 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Seth.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Seth! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord