Home
Desperate prayer for healed friendship and for a special friend - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Desperate prayer for healed friendship and for a special friend (/showthread.php?tid=3611)



Desperate prayer for healed friendship and for a special friend - Guest - 09-01-2008 05:50 PM

Request is for a friend of mine whom I know dearly. My friend is not a Christian but is seeking alternative forms to fill the heart but is looking at the wrong answers. My friend is 50/50 with God's existence & science.

My friend has spoken to God a couple of times but says no answers, but I dont he realises what he is expecting. My friend has a hard heart, cold mind & lack of expressing emotions due to upbringing & culture.

We have not spoken recently due to difficult circumstances but I ask if you can pray for my friend to experience the love of Christ. My friend lacks in those who know Jesus & shuts every time someone talks about him. What I've been told is that he has very hard issues he is dealing with.

Please pray that barriers will be broken down & that intercession can begin. I pray our friendship will be healed & forgiveness to take place. I urge anyone who has the time to pray for my friend.

If a murderer can turn to Christ, if a muslim can turn to Christ, than im sure he can do wonders for my friend. Thank you and will keep you updated


RE: Desperate prayer for healed friendship and for a special friend - neon_xanadu - 09-01-2008 08:45 PM

Lord, in Your mercy, soften this person's heart, save him in your perfect Love Lord God. Thy will be done Lord because you know the perfect way to do this. Amen