![]() |
|
demonic activity - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: demonic activity (/showthread.php?tid=35558) |
demonic activity - actualpain666 - 04-30-2012 09:39 AM I think there is demonic presence in my room/house and I'm asking that you will pray that there is no paranormal and demonic/satanic activity in my house anymore. Thanks so much RE: demonic activity - azclassic - 04-30-2012 12:01 PM Dear Lord I pray for this guest that you will please bind Satan from their life and home.Please keep all evillness away from them. Lord may your will be done in their life. Lord with you all things are possible. Please guide them and may they live according to your will. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen. RE: demonic activity - Chris8 - 05-01-2012 10:45 PM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest and their home! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord RE: demonic activity - takemyheart - 05-02-2012 03:31 AM Holy and everlasting God, We know that at the name of Jesus, Satan Flees.. Give this person the strength and courage to call out to you with their heart, to call upon the name of Jesus, so Satan flees. Send your angels to guard their home and protect them. We lift them to you Lord, Reveal your Holy word. Fill them with the warm light of your presence, with love and mercy. In the name of Jesus Christ, Our Saviour Who conquered death Amen RE: demonic activity - Dawn1 - 05-09-2012 03:44 PM FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT THIS PERSON CONTINUE TO GROW IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH AS PRESENTED ON GOD'S WORD. LET THEM BELIEVE IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND CONTINUE TO LIVE ACCORDING TO IT. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN RE: demonic activity - Guest - 05-09-2012 07:15 PM First of all I must know if you are saved, accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, asked God for forgiveness of your sins and believed Jesus Christ died and rose on third day and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. If you are from another religion who also believe what I mentioned but they do not have a one-on-one relationship with God the Father, you must be born-again. You cannot go to the Father without Jesus. He is the only way to the Father. If you are not saved, we must pray for your salvation first. Then you can agree with our prayers. Praying for an unsaved person is just an icing on the cake, the devil will ask you; who are you?..and they come back and bring more demons to harass you. The devil and his demons knows who belongs to Christ Jesus. RE: demonic activity - Dawn1 - 05-10-2012 02:07 AM IN EPHESIANS 6:11-13, PAUL URGES US TO PUT ON "THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD" AND TO "STAND FIRM" AGAINST THE DEVIL. THIS PASSAGE INSTRUCTS US TO COMBAT SATAN BASED ON TRUTH FROM GOD'S WORD. IT ALSO WARNS US AGAINST HARBORING "STRONGHOLDS" BY TEACHING WHAT THEY ARE AND HOW TO RECOGNIZE THEM. IT THEN ADVISES US TO DEMOLISH STRONGHOLDS ACCORDING TO BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. |