Home
Breaktrough pls. Having difficult time.(continuous request please!) - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Breaktrough pls. Having difficult time.(continuous request please!) (/showthread.php?tid=3546)



Breaktrough pls. Having difficult time.(continuous request please!) - Tolly - 08-29-2008 01:27 AM

Breaktrough, having a difficult time



I have posted a prayer request a few days ago.

I am undergoing a severe battle emotionally, financially and seek a breaktrough from God.

My relationship with my fiancee is also on the verge of collapsing, as well as with my mom and sister. they do not know the Lord.

I am having financial difficulty for the last 4 years and pleading day and night for a miracle.

Please pray that God will allow a breaktrough and a light to shine in my life and situation.

Pray without ceasing as i am under a lot of pressure and already experiencing depression.

Thank you and God bless. Bless