Home
Job for my husband - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Job for my husband (/showthread.php?tid=35393)



Job for my husband - Guest - 04-22-2012 03:40 AM

can you all pray for my husband that he will get this job tomorrow and
also pray that the potential employer will hire him.


RE: Job for my husband - Guest - 04-22-2012 06:46 AM

I pray for your husband to getbhis job tomorrow.


RE: Job for my husband - praisethelord85 - 04-22-2012 06:58 AM

Dear Lord, I ask you to bless this couple in their needs and most importantly, for the husband to be successfully employed in the job that he desires to do. Amen.


RE: Job for my husband - azclassic - 04-22-2012 08:37 AM

Dear Lord will you please open the doors of opportunity for this husband. Lord I pray that you will bless him to get this job so he can provide for his family. Please guide him amd I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen