![]() |
|
kids - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: kids (/showthread.php?tid=35387) |
kids - drrlwil - 04-21-2012 08:27 PM please pray jazmine my daughter finishes school and stops running the street. please make my son's dreams come true to attend college and be a professional baseball player in the draft. Lord change their attitudes amen thanks in advance please pray jazmine my daughter finishes school and stops running the street. please pray jazmine my daughter finishes school and stops running the street. RE: kids - Dawn1 - 04-22-2012 03:38 AM "THE LORD IS GOOD, A STRONGHOLD IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE; AND HE KNOWS THOSE WHO TUST IN HIM" (NAHUM 1:7). RE: kids - azclassic - 04-22-2012 08:49 AM Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from these. I pray that you will guide them in their life and that you will bless their health and finances. Lord I pray that they live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen. |