![]() |
|
Prayer Request - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Prayer Request (/showthread.php?tid=35378) |
Prayer Request - jcwalker3usa - 04-21-2012 08:57 AM Please pray for Robert Sr. & for Sue M. Sue has been taking care of her Mom & Dad for years and now has to place them in a rest home due to their age, dementia & declining health. Robert Sr. fell and has blood on his brain and now has a feeding tube inserted into his stomach. Thanks and God Bless You. In Jesus' Love Robert <t>< RE: Prayer Request - azclassic - 04-21-2012 07:20 PM Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from this guest. I pray that you will protect them and guide them.I pray for healing for Robert Sr. Lord please give Sue M courage during this difficult time and please ease her pain. I pray that they will live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen RE: Prayer Request - Guest - 04-21-2012 08:00 PM Heavenly Father we pray for Sues parents that were they are they can find peace and love Lord for you know what they need. If it's your will Lord we ask you for healing for there is nothing in this world impossible for you. You are the same yesterday today and forever and you still heal for you are our healer. Please help Sue and strengthen her for you know her heart. Guide her and give her the faith and trust in you for you know what is best for us. Bless them and let your holy spirit guide them in each of their lives we pray in Jesus mighty name amen!!! RE: Prayer Request - Dawn1 - 04-22-2012 03:41 AM "THE LORD IS GOOD, A STRONGHOLD IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE; AND HE KNOWS THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM" (NAHUM 1:7). |