Home
Harassment at Work - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Harassment at Work (/showthread.php?tid=35011)



Harassment at Work - flyking - 04-03-2012 02:38 AM

A person at my job has tried to get me fired on several occasions. Each time their attempts have backfired on them. However they continue to harass me in every way they can and bring false charges at every opportunity. This person has also tried to set several traps for me and is acting in a very evil way. I am totally innocent of any wrong doing at my job and I have a clear conscience before the Lord in this entire matter. This difficult situation has been going on for many months. Please pray that the Lord will deal decisively with this "Haman" in my life.


RE: Harassment at Work - carlco - 04-03-2012 10:38 AM

Father God I ask that you be with flyking and intervene in this situation at his workplace. I pray you'll convict that employee that is harrassing and bringing false charges against them. I pray the truth will come out and be spoken into this situation. May his supervisor/ manager be aware of everything going on. I pray salvation for this person who is doing this. If they are saved, I pray they'll be convicted of what they are doing. You know why they are doing it. I speak the peace of God into flyking and this situation right now. Praise you Jesus!


RE: Harassment at Work - azclassic - 04-03-2012 02:35 PM

Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from this workplace. I pray that the false charges will stop against this guest. Please guide him and protect him. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen