Home
Boyce & Boice - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Boyce & Boice (/showthread.php?tid=34289)



Boyce & Boice - Ge.12v3 - 02-21-2012 10:03 PM

Lord command these demons to lv all my electronic equip. now & attaks harassment of the devil send it bak 7fold thats your promises & 4 ny HEALING NOW! amen Is.54v17 praise you Lord!


RE: Boyce & Boice - azclassic - 02-22-2012 06:42 AM

Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from his attacks. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen


RE: Boyce & Boice - Guest - 02-22-2012 07:04 PM

(02-22-2012 06:42 AM)azclassic Wrote:  Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from his attacks. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen
thanks Az for ur powerful payers devils defeated pls keep us in prayer praise God amen mat. 18v18, Ge.12v3


RE: Boyce & Boice - MELWYN - 01-11-2015 07:19 AM

SPIRITS COMING IN THE FORM OF FLIES I BIND YOU WITH BLOOD OF JESUS .......PLEASE PRAY FOR ME MELWYN MENEZES