Home
Heavenly Father, please return to me Annukkah my lost love. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Heavenly Father, please return to me Annukkah my lost love. (/showthread.php?tid=31974)



Heavenly Father, please return to me Annukkah my lost love. - wsvance - 10-06-2011 07:34 PM

Lord I thank you for the wonderful blessings you have given me. I am thankful for many things, especially my new job, family, and my new friends.

Father, please bring Annukkah back to me as my wife to be. I ask that you touch her heart and allow her to open up to you and begin to see that I really am the one for her.

When I email her tomorrow, please have her respond and allow her heart to fall back in love with me. Please remove Aaron from her life and allow us to be one again.

I ask this in the name of Jesus.



Amen