Home
A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR (/showthread.php?tid=31127)

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 09-30-2015 06:47 AM

Father please heal daughter of disorder that she wont need to take anymore medications, heal and deliver her from her past, please invelope her with Your love, deliver her completely Lord that she be drawn closer to You. Father God, make all these miracles happen soon in our lives, give her great love and feelings for me, amen.

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - martine - 10-15-2015 03:06 AM

Heart
(02-12-2012 01:10 PM)Jamesbox61 Wrote:  My name is James and I'm seeking prayer for myself and family! I have been falsely accused of something I did not do, and I'm asking the body of Christ to stand in faith with me that God will deliver me!  I'm a government employee and I'm in a high profile position that God put me in and the enemy has been attacking me ever since a program I run recently received $600,000.00 dollars, I've received threats and now this false accusation against me, so please stand in prayer with me and my family, my job, and my church!!!
We are asking for Gods divine favor in this matter!!!

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 10-15-2015 03:59 PM

Lord help us now calm the storms , give favor and wisdom and strength to fight these issues, be with us and cancel debts by your blood, amen

(10-15-2015 03:59 PM)Guest Wrote:  Lord help us now calm the storms , give favor and wisdom and strength to fight these issues, be with us and cancel debts by your blood, amen
break all retaliation

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 10-16-2015 02:45 PM

My Lord make these that promised to help us be available now IJN Rebuke your enemies from all these situation and debt and bring mighty favor, praised Yeshua give us stregth, cancel debts by your blood, i pray and heal us all, my loved ones

(10-16-2015 02:45 PM)Guest Wrote:  My Lord make these that promised to help us be available now IJN Rebuke your enemies from all these situation and wrongful debt and bring mighty favor, praised Yeshua give us strength, cancel debts by your blood, i pray and heal us all, my loved ones, protect us...
Bring wisdom to Dr. right now for the right treatment, cure for my tired hurting body, and mercy also with loved ones, and everyone i ask for help, you are praised

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 10-22-2015 02:48 PM

Guide us direct us to your perfect will now, bring all the right legal help , strength to fight your enemies in your battle my King, mercy , we praise you, justice will prevail

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Ilse - 10-23-2015 03:16 AM

I pray that I will learn to trust God again and that this situation with my tenants WILL work out in Jesus name and that they will move out on or before 28 November. I trust that God will come through for me so that I can testify of this. I pray for His peace in this time and that I will trust Him completely and that this will not constantly be on my mind when I start my new job on 1 November. I pray that my relationship with Him will be restored.

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 10-23-2015 11:16 AM

My Miracle Father God, help us im in much pain and these demands on me are so unreasonable, please help me Lord this is your battle, bring these Godly saints to help me soon, and right pprwork that everyone cooperate and you stand before me and bring victory in this timely manner so you get all the Glory my King

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 10-23-2015 02:31 PM

Please Lord favor us now and cancel all our debts IJN YOU ARE PRAISED AS YOU COVER US UNDER YOUR BLOOD COVERING, BLESS MIGHTILY ALL WHO PRAY, WE GOT THE VICTORY...AMEN & AMEN

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 10-25-2015 05:54 PM

A prayer for my child she struggles for almost everything in her life, it seems like if anyone get the last biscuit onthe plate it will be cold. She seems to no be sbleto cstcha positive break. It makes her feel lost and alone in the world, eventnough we as her psrents try to help. She cant seem to make or get a break, she is so wonderful but no one else can see it or will give her a chance. I pray that God will grant her favor

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 10-26-2015 03:03 AM

Father heal this cold and all these ailments by Your protecting blood, give me mighty favor and strength right now Lord Jesus, meet all our needs

(10-26-2015 03:03 AM)Guest Wrote:  Father heal this cold and all these ailments by Your protecting blood, give me mighty favor and strength right now Lord Jesus, meet all our needs,
so we get justice and go forward where You want us and You get the Glory BlessAmenJesus-sign:warrior:We praise You Lord, Amen And Amen