Home
A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR (/showthread.php?tid=31127)

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 04-24-2015 03:29 PM

Praying for peace and protection with the whole family and deliverance

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 04-27-2015 06:47 AM

Thanks to you very much for this great prayer to every one that will be a blessing to us

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 04-27-2015 03:11 PM

Please agree that managers would allow pprwk and give me my needed discount soon by Your blood my Lord give me this great favor soon and heal me please

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 04-28-2015 03:42 PM

My name is Omatie G, I need you all to pray for me. I'm asking God's favour in a business matter and to preserve my home and keep it stable. Also I need financial blessing and wisdom. Pray the every curse in my life is remove.....In Jesus name

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 04-28-2015 04:21 PM

Hear us and answer us soon, Lord open these new doors no one can shut and bring our immediate help wisdom blessings and favor and a safe home now by your praised blood we pray your miracles , please grant us our desires amen

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 05-08-2015 03:46 AM

Lord Jesus heal whatever is ailing me soon so i can be Your mighty testimony. Praying for you all, Lord God, please ease our daily battles suffering misery and pain,we've had enough send all Your tormentors and those seeking to harm us away from us for good that You will Deal with Your adversaries,in Your praised name we pray,AMEN!

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 05-09-2015 03:35 AM

Father, please bring Godly mechanics that they help fix this car you blessed me with. Bring them wisdom or bring me a new car IJN we give you all the praise.

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 05-13-2015 10:48 AM

Please god help me, I am almost down. Please

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 05-13-2015 03:29 PM

Pls God heal us now with all these issues praise God

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR - Guest - 05-22-2015 01:49 PM

Thank you, This is TRULY A WONDERFUL PRAYER. GOD BLESS. Amen

:
(09-01-2011 04:34 PM)Guest Wrote:  COPY AND PASTE THIS SOMEWHERE AND READ IT OVER YOUR LIFE EVERYDAY...

Heavenly Father, I declare that I have your favor today. I declare that I am strong and well able to fulfill my God given destiny; I know you are fighting my battles for me. I declare that I am a victor and not a victim. I may have been defeated in the past but the past is past, this is a new day. Your word says that ''I am the head and not the tail'', ''I will lend and I will not borrow'' . Every thing I touch will prosper and succeed according to your perfect will because of your favor my Father. I declare that by your stripes I am healed today. I will live and not die. I declare that you are restoring health unto me, and with long life you satisfy me.

Father, today, I declare your favor in my relationship with you, favor in my relationship with my spouse and my family, favor in relationships with my friends, and favor in relationships in my business. I want to thank you for causing me to be at the right place at the right time. I want to thank you for causing people to want to help me.

Today, Father I want to thank you for blessing me with creativity, I want to thank you for causing me to make good decisions with a clear mind. I declare that you are smiling down on me today and that your favor will be in everything I do because I am pleasing to you. I declare that I will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country, blessed coming in and blessed going out. I claim right now, Psalm 84:11 that you are blessing me with favor and honor and no good thing will you withhold from me because my walk is blameless. I claim Habakkuk 2:3 that my vision is for an appointed time. Though it may tarry, I will earnestly wait for it, for it will surely come. I declare today that I am filled with your can do power my Father. Between you and me, we are the majority and I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I know that your Word says that, ''no man has seen, heard or even imagined the wonderful things that you have in store for those that love you'' and I want to tell you this morning that I love you and I want to thank you for loving me.

God, I want to thank you for your favor today, not because of who I am, but because of whose I am. I am a child of the most high God, the creator of the whole universe. I commit this day to you.
In Jesus name, Amen.