![]() |
|
please pray for me - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: please pray for me (/showthread.php?tid=30271) |
please pray for me - Guest - 07-27-2011 11:52 AM I ask for prayer for my relationship with my boyfriend. We have been together for 2 and half years and I pray that our relationship will grow stronger and stronger. I pray that he will see me in his future. I pray for the insecurities that I tend to face at times. I pray that his family will accept me especially his immediate family who at times can be standoffish towards me. especially his mother and sister. I pray for that relationship and that it will build with us. I will actually be seeing them this weekend and I always get nervous. I pray that my family will accept him as well. Please pray for me. Thank you so much and God Bless! RE: please pray for me - lamar - 07-27-2011 09:18 PM My sister, if either of your families are not accepting, I think it might be time break it off. Stop torturing yourself. |