Home
INEED SOMEONE,,,HELP! - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: INEED SOMEONE,,,HELP! (/showthread.php?tid=29598)



INEED SOMEONE,,,HELP! - Guest - 07-01-2011 03:03 PM

Heart CONT...pls God i need Godly people, friends that are skilled, I CAN TRUST, to help me in searchn of a sound Godly home & mabe do some minor repairs my X could've help me HE'S A BUILDING INSPECTOR pls pray i connect w/him again Godwilling...BUT IT ENDED BAD LONG, LONG AGO!
dont know what Gods will for me is, U KNOW WHERE U WANT ME LORD PLS OPEN DOORS NO MAN CAN SHUT!!...all i could do is just wait on the Lord. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG W/BEING JUST FRIENDS N THE LORD & HELPING EACHOTHER! I have many in that situation unfortunately they aren't skilled.

PLS PRAY FOR ME ON THIS ANOTHER MONTH IS PASSING I NEED TO MOVE ASAP! IM WILLING TO PAY!!! desperate!Jesus-cross


RE: INEED SOMEONE,,,HELP! - jkh12 - 07-02-2011 10:22 PM

I will pray for you


RE: INEED SOMEONE,,,HELP! - Guest - 07-02-2011 10:52 PM

Thank-u so much for ur prayers wariiors also pls pray for Jan, Glo, Vic, Curt & that i not be lft alone by these friends families & THAT i BE TREATED RITE & RESPECTED NO MAN'S AN ISLAND & ESP. pray that for my daughter & adulterous husband& that he get a good job soon! & RECIEVE THE LORD FOR GRANDCHILD'S SAKE amen? that the devil get his nose out of everybodies afairs & PRIVACY!!! Is.54:17

VENGEANCE IS URS...COME LORD JESUS COME & RESCUE US & HEAR OUR CRIES!! I PRAISE & LOVE U & GLORIFY U ALWAYS!!!