Home
alone - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: alone (/showthread.php?tid=28625)



alone - Guest - 05-27-2011 11:22 AM

Lord, I stand on your promise and wait..help me to get together with a companion soon, open up opportunities to meet..I long for someone to share life with like every other, please grant me this blessing, in Jesus name.


RE: alone - LordINeedYouNow - 05-27-2011 12:46 PM

In Jesus Name. Amen! Please let us know when God blesses you with the person you were created for. In Jesus Name. Amen. We're claiming it, Lord! To God be the Glory!!


RE: alone - spadie - 05-27-2011 12:53 PM

Please lord in your name we pray that you bring someone that is meant for this person to there life so they care share the joy's of love with the world. Give them the oppertunities to meat that specail person, Amen


RE: alone - LordINeedYouNow - 05-27-2011 01:06 PM

In Jesus Name. For love peace and faith we pray. Amen!


RE: alone - Chris8 - 05-28-2011 01:00 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.I know so well how it is to be without companion for such a long time now.Please send soon is possible soul mate in our lives. Please help us to conquer new lands for Your Kingdom.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.


RE: alone - Guest - 05-28-2011 02:56 AM

Lord, I pray in agreement with Chris that also long for a companion in life - I pray Isaiah 34:16 'none shall lack their mate', over us - Lord, please open up opportunities for us to meet our mates, let us experience the joy and happiness of love and fellowship, in your name Jesus HeartJesus-sign


RE: alone - tishlea - 05-28-2011 05:03 AM

Precious Jesus, lead and direct this one to the one that You have planned for them. Lead and direct their paths always. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Matthew 21:22 And all things,whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer,believing, ye shall receive. (KJV Holy Bible)


RE: alone - Guest - 05-31-2011 02:39 PM

you are not alone. I am in the same situation as you. I have distance myself from everyone i love or care about and i am trying to put my life back on track. just know GOD your father has a plan and just pray every day for his plan and his grace, love , protection and worship him. For me I am going to a new church with people around my age and trying to connect with them. Just keep your faith in yourself and in GOD
you are not alone. I am in the same situation as you. I have distance myself from everyone i love or care about and i am trying to put my life back on track. just know GOD your father has a plan and just pray every day for his plan and his grace, love , protection and worship him. For me I am going to a new church with people around my age and trying to connect with them. Just keep your faith in yourself and in GOD


RE: alone - LordINeedYouNow - 05-31-2011 02:57 PM

In prayer for you as well as us all. In Jesus Name. Thank You, Lord, we pray. Amen