Home
please pray for me - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: please pray for me (/showthread.php?tid=27893)



please pray for me - Guest - 04-27-2011 11:10 AM

Please pray for my relationship with my boyfriend. I pray that our relationship will grow stronger and stronger everyday. I pray that he will see me in his future. I pray for my insecurities. I pray that his family will accept me especially his mother who tends to be standoffish with me. I pray that my family will accept him as well. I pray for my anxiety that I face. Please pray. Thank you and God Bless.


RE: please pray for me - Guest - 04-27-2011 06:40 PM

Lord I pray your peace that surpasses all understanding in this couples life. I pray that they will trust you to take care of the details, form bonds between family members and heal their relationships. Be anxious for nothing, but in all things by prayer and supplicaton make your requests known to God. For I know the plans I have for you, not to harm you but to give you a hope and a future. Depend on it. Bless


RE: please pray for me - Chris8 - 04-28-2011 03:14 AM

Dear Lord please lead this guest on Your way.Nobody love her like You therefore I pray that Your will be done in this relationship.Please help her to be close to You and strengthen her on Your way.Please help her to fight against satan's lies with Your words. Please help her to make friends according with Your will.Please help her to believe and know the Truth and to reject any lie of satan.
Thank You my Lord.