Home
In Jail; Needs Healing - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: In Jail; Needs Healing (/showthread.php?tid=27800)



In Jail; Needs Healing - Believer3 - 04-24-2011 06:10 AM

Son is in jail for VOP; needs peace, favor, blessing, freedom from pain pill, xanax addiction! Has bad back and is in pain while in jail; placed in wheel chair ... needs healing! Needs God! Oh Father, meet his every need through your riches in Christ. Amen.


RE: In Jail; Needs Healing - Guest - 04-25-2011 09:50 AM

Lord you know that sometimes the heart of a parent is greatly grieved by the actions of our children. It is a hard roe to hoe. I know this pain and you know it well Lord. I pray that this child will get saved in prison and receive the freedom from addictions. I pray that although they are in prison that you will bring all this together for good. You have a plan for this childs life, to give them a hope and a future and not to harm them. I pray that this child will change their life as a result of this imprisonment and be rehabilated for good. Help this parent to be diligent in prayer and never give up. In Jesus name I pray.


RE: In Jail; Needs Healing - ShootingStar - 04-25-2011 01:25 PM

(04-25-2011 09:50 AM)Guest Wrote:  Lord you know that sometimes the heart of a parent is greatly grieved by the actions of our children. It is a hard roe to hoe. I know this pain and you know it well Lord. I pray that this child will get saved in prison and receive the freedom from addictions. I pray that although they are in prison that you will bring all this together for good. You have a plan for this childs life, to give them a hope and a future and not to harm them. I pray that this child will change their life as a result of this imprisonment and be rehabilated for good. Help this parent to be diligent in prayer and never give up. In Jesus name I pray.

I pray in agreement with this Dear Guest, In our precious Jesus name, I pray, amen