Home
Negative test results - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Negative test results (/showthread.php?tid=27040)



Negative test results - helen - 03-19-2011 10:12 PM

Please pray for me.

I have been struggling to be healed from HIV/AIDS for almost 6 years. I have gone for my third test on Friday. Please pray that this test will come back negative and for God to give me a second chance in life.

God Bless You All.


RE: Negative test results - Guest - 03-22-2011 06:33 PM

Lord I pray the cure for hiv/aids will come soon. I pray for this person to live a good long life. I pray that helen has access to antiviral meds and that they are affordable. Lord if you would heal her that would be great. One way or another through meds or a healing I ask your blessings upon her. BlessHeart


RE: Negative test results - Guest - 03-23-2011 09:56 AM

Please God, be with Helen. Keep her safe and healthy.