![]() |
|
Urgent - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Urgent (/showthread.php?tid=26947) |
Urgent - Guest - 03-16-2011 11:24 AM Please pray for my friends hub, he had bonemarrow transplant for leukemia a few wks ago and his kidneys are shutting down, he needs a miracle right now to survive, they are wanting to put him on ventilator but hes refusing, so pls pray for him and his family.GBU! RE: Urgent - ARM1371 - 03-16-2011 08:33 PM Our heavenly Father, Please be with this man and his family and friends. Help them all to lean on Your for their strength and support. Guide the doctor's hands and their plans for caring for them man. And help that man to put his faith in You and to know that You are the Great Physician. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen. RE: Urgent - Guest - 03-16-2011 08:49 PM Lord have your perfect will be done in this man's life, and health. Comfort his family and give them strength and peace from above, provide for all their needs too. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way. Mathew 18:19 - 20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. RE: Urgent - Guest - 03-16-2011 09:14 PM Dear Father God in the name of Jesus I come to you tonight on behalf of all of those who are seeking you, your love, your forgiveness, your compassion, your healing, your assurance, your justice,your companionship, your deliverance, oh dear Lord some type of change. Lord, we find ourselves in a tough time. Everything is wrong from the economy to our mortgages, from our marriages to our health and children. It never ends Lord it never ends. However, Jesus Christ of Nazareth promised us that he would be there when we cry. Lord, Lord, Lord I cry to you on behalf of all of those who are hurting, in prison, kidnapped, unemployed, abused, sick, lost, confused, earthquake, tsunami, manipulated & all sorts of problems here on earth oh dear Jesus Christ Mercy and deliverance I plea for tonight. Deliverer deliver us now as you have promised that you would and we have faith that you are able. We await your presence & deliverance now oh Lord. Forgive & and deliver us now as you have promised. Please assist Hub and his family in the midst of this crisis. Please bring them the healing and comfort they need in Jesus' name. |