Home
Healing and justice for my mother - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Healing and justice for my mother (/showthread.php?tid=26919)



Healing and justice for my mother - Antonio - 03-15-2011 11:51 AM

Please pray and intercede for my mother, Mrs. Silvia, she is very sick for a few weeks now and has no improvement. She was falsely accused but her innocence was proved, cause of the false testimony have not seen her grandchildren for almost two years. Please pray for authorities in Court to review her case and might the person who gave false witness against my mother shall to pay for this crime. Pray for complete healing and restoration for my mother please.As per God's will and in mighty Jesus name. Thanks and blessings.


RE: Healing and justice for my mother - Guest - 03-15-2011 06:36 PM

Lord I pray that your justice will prevail in Antonio's moms life. I pray you will prove every tongue false and restore her fellowship to her grandchildren. Vindicate her Lord I pray. Lord give her good health and a life full of love for you. In Jesus name I pray.