Home
pray for my daughter Rachel who had a stroke at age 22 - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: pray for my daughter Rachel who had a stroke at age 22 (/showthread.php?tid=26323)



pray for my daughter Rachel who had a stroke at age 22 - Guest - 02-25-2011 05:54 PM

pray for my daughter Rachel who just got out of the hospital at age 22 had a mini stroke she has pushed herself over the limit A's in college and working pray that she will be completely healed both in body mind and spirit


RE: pray for my daughter Rachel who had a stroke at age 22 - JoyfulSparkles - 02-25-2011 06:43 PM

Father, I pray that you please come down and touch Rachel and her mother. Relieve her mother with peace and reassurance of your presence in this time of difficulty. Come and be with her now, and let your presence be tangible now, Lord. Also, please be with Rachel now. I pray that you would heal her body, from head to top, making her complete and whole again. Take every burden from her body and heart, and replace them with your peace and joy. Come into Rachel's life and draw close to her, in an intimate and real relationship. I pray that you would just cleanse Rachel's body, her mind, and her spirit. Every demon, every sickness, every disease, every stress, every fear, every scar, every regret, every bit of shame, leave her right now! Vanish and be gone, in the almighty name of Jesus Christ, the living Son or God! In Jesus' name, amen!! And amen!


RE: pray for my daughter Rachel who had a stroke at age 22 - Addimommy2010 - 03-02-2011 08:34 AM

Please listen to this womans prayers and let your will be done, heal this young lady. Take the burdens off her mind and body lord!


RE: pray for my daughter Rachel who had a stroke at age 22 - Guest - 03-02-2011 09:39 AM

Dear Lord, I pray that You heal Rachel's mind & body. I also ask that You keep her from suffering any permanent effects from this mini-stroke & ask that You keep her from having anymore strokes. Please keep her healthy & strong & please continue to bless her. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.