![]() |
|
Pray for God to send Lynda a Godly marriage partner - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Pray for God to send Lynda a Godly marriage partner (/showthread.php?tid=24885) |
Pray for God to send Lynda a Godly marriage partner - LyndaGrace - 01-20-2011 06:25 AM Dear All, Kindly pray for Lord to anoint me with a Godly marriage partner in His Timing. Prepare myself and the male believer that God wants me to marry mentally, physically, spiritually to fall in love at God's Timing and for this love relationship blossom into a successful and blissful marriage that is able to honor God and guided by God. In Jesus most precious name I pray, Amen. : ) RE: Pray for God to send Lynda a Godly marriage partner - tishlea - 01-20-2011 06:53 AM Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done. Lead and direct Lynda's paths always. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |