![]() |
|
neighbors - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: neighbors (/showthread.php?tid=24747) |
neighbors - Guest - 01-16-2011 10:49 PM Dear heavenly Father I know I am to love my neighbors, I mean them no harm, Father they scare me so much.Please keep me safe. They live a very very rough lifestyle , lots of drugs and yelling and fighting. Many people come and go at all hours. The police are often there but no things do not seem to change. I am afraid to sleep, even in the daytime. Father I ask you to allow them to move from this street or provide me with a safer home, Your will be done Father. I also pray that they may learn to hear Your call and serve you. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen RE: neighbors - iwant2know - 01-17-2011 12:33 AM May Jesus keep you safe and watch over you every day and night. I pray that your neighbourhood be blessed with His peace and happiness. |