![]() |
|
please pray for my marriage, health, & restoratin of relationship with my son - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: please pray for my marriage, health, & restoratin of relationship with my son (/showthread.php?tid=24615) |
please pray for my marriage, health, & restoratin of relationship with my son - Guest - 01-13-2011 12:30 PM I HAVE MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS, mARRIAGE PROBLEMS AND HAVE NOT HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SON FOR 8 YEARS AS HE WAS TAKEN OFF BY HIS MOTHER. ALSO PLEASE PRAYFOR MY KIDS SALVATION RE: please pray for my marriage, health, & restoratin of relationship with my son - sharon19 - 01-13-2011 08:27 PM Father!!! give deliverance to this person from all problems in Jesus name amen... RE: please pray for my marriage, health, & restoratin of relationship with my son - missmamee - 01-13-2011 08:31 PM Father God I life up this dear one in the name of Jesus. I speak healing to his feeble body and I pray that you will strengthen that marriage in the name of Jesus. Bring forth your restoration to the family relationship. Bind satan and his all out attack on this family in the name of Jesus. Loose your love and grace that this family may be restored and healed and that others may see your mighty hand at work and that You Lord God would be glorified in the name of Jesus. AMEN RE: please pray for my marriage, health, & restoratin of relationship with my son - Chris8 - 10-12-2012 11:25 PM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this man and their kids. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this man and their kids! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |