![]() |
|
for cheryl and steve - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: for cheryl and steve (/showthread.php?tid=24426) |
for cheryl and steve - Guest - 01-09-2011 10:31 AM I ask that you pray for my sister Cheryl and her husband Steve. They may get divorced. I love them both. I don't want to lose my brother in law. RE: for cheryl and steve - adoring1 - 01-09-2011 11:36 AM Father restore the joy and love to this couple that their marriage may stand. Surround them with your presence that they may know your peace. In Jesus name...Amen! RE: for cheryl and steve - Guest - 01-09-2011 12:04 PM Father, I pray that your perfect will be done in Cheryl and Steve's marriage. That they would love eachother as intended for a husband and wife. I pray whatever is broken in each of them you will fix it Lord. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen RE: for cheryl and steve - tishlea - 01-09-2011 12:18 PM Precious Jesus, please restore the love of this marriage. Lord, I pray that they will put You as the head of their house and look to You for all things. In this I ask in Your name, Jesus.Amen. RE: for cheryl and steve - stevendanielsen - 01-09-2011 10:09 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |