![]() |
|
restoration - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: restoration (/showthread.php?tid=24308) |
restoration - Guest - 01-06-2011 08:02 AM Please pray that God will totally restore my health and the last few years of of my life! RE: restoration - tishlea - 01-06-2011 08:04 AM Precious Jesus. I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. RE: restoration - stevendanielsen - 01-06-2011 09:08 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |