![]() |
|
skills - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: skills (/showthread.php?tid=24305) |
skills - Guest - 01-06-2011 06:33 AM i need to have a good communication both written and verbal, English and confidence. Thank you for your praises. RE: skills - tishlea - 01-06-2011 07:39 AM Precious Jesus, I pray that You will give this guest knowledge and understanding they seek. Lord, I pray that Your will be done in all things of their life. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. RE: skills - stevendanielsen - 01-06-2011 09:13 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |