Home
Job Change (Location) - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Job Change (Location) (/showthread.php?tid=24304)



Job Change (Location) - Sneha Kochuveettil - 01-06-2011 06:31 AM

Dear brothers & sisters in Christ

I request you to pray for me for a job change to Pune as my husband is working (settled) there.

Regards
Sneha


RE: Job Change (Location) - tishlea - 01-06-2011 07:41 AM

Precious Jesus, I pray that You will make a way for Sneha to be with her husband. Let her find the job needed for this. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: Job Change (Location) - stevendanielsen - 01-06-2011 09:13 PM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN