Home
Childcare Studies for Jobsearch - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Childcare Studies for Jobsearch (/showthread.php?tid=23687)



Childcare Studies for Jobsearch - btang - 12-22-2010 10:57 PM

Dear Friends

Thankyou so much for your prayers for my marketing course. I was able to complete all the assignments and exams successfully in due time. I was able to pass with flying colours thanks to God’s help.

10 Day Childcare Course: I am now wanting to do a 10 day intensive Childcare course on 10-21 Jan 2011. This will help me get a paid job as a nanny or Childcare Worker. Could you please pray for the following:-

1. Five Students : or more will enroll so the course can go ahead and not be cancelled. They will be co-operative and friendly

2. Competence: God will give me the mental and physical ability to complete all the class work easily and enjoy this

3. Overcome Tiredness: I will not get tired from the long travel time each day of the course.
(1 hour by car & train, each way)

4. Content: the course will equip me with all the information I need to know to become a skilled and capable childcare worker

5. Nanny: I will acquire a well paid job to pay all my bills, looking after a cute baby after the course

Thanks for your help
Beverley


RE: Childcare Studies for Jobsearch - sharon19 - 12-23-2010 04:48 AM

Father!!! let your will be done in this & give peace to this person...in Jesus name i pray amen..


RE: Childcare Studies for Jobsearch - tishlea - 12-23-2010 06:32 AM

Precious Jesus, lead Beverly down the paths that You would have her to go. Lord, I pray that Your will be done in her life. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: Childcare Studies for Jobsearch - Godschild9108 - 12-23-2010 09:57 AM

Lord i thank you for wisdon knowledge and understanding for her. i thank you for favor and direction. i thank your will, will be done. amen


RE: Childcare Studies for Jobsearch - adoring1 - 12-23-2010 05:23 PM

Father, please hear the prayers of btang and in your love for her fulfill them. In Jesus name...Amen!


RE: Childcare Studies for Jobsearch - btang - 12-23-2010 08:34 PM

adoring1 Wrote:Father, please hear the prayers of btang and in your love for her fulfill them. In Jesus name...Amen!

Dear Adoring1 and other Prayer Warriors above,

Thankyou so much for your continued prayers. I really need them at this time.

May God Bless you all ten fold for your giving and praying hearts

Bev